Academic Progress Manager
New Haven, Vancouver, Toronto, Seoul, Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Guangzhou
Job Type: Full Time
The Academic Progress Manager is for people who have true passion in education and deep interest in interacting with, serving for, and educating people with diverse cultural backgrounds. The Academic Progress Manager will report to the company’s Director of Student Progress Management. The major job duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Manage students' progress in different programs related to personal development and college admissions;
- Serve as the bridge between family and counselors, keep parents updated about the progress and deliver parent education;
- Oversee and manage counselor/student interactions and progress
- Enhance communication between parents, students, former admission officers, and counselors; - Build and maintain trustworthy relationships with families and students;
- Help troubleshoot families’ questions and concerns;
- Design curriculum related to academic planning and application
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Ideal candidates should also have:
- Native fluency in Mandarin OR Korean
- Bachelor’s degree, English or Education major is preferred
- You’re passionate and value education and students
- You have good English and communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented and diligent
- Respect deadlines
- You’re proactive, trustworthy and have an impeccable work ethic
- Previous experience or knowledge of US education and college application is a plus
InGenius Prep (www.inGeniusprep.cn)was founded five years ago by three law students at Harvard and Yale. In that time, the company has grown to a team of more than 100 full-time employees, 200 part-time employees, as well as offices in the U.S., China, Vancouver and Korea.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. What distinguishes us from other companies is that our team includes more than 100 former deans, directors, and associate directors of admissions from many of the most selective schools in the country.
Our company is fast-paced and exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization. If you are looking for an exciting, intense, and
rewarding employment opportunity, this is the place for you!