Assistant Director of Progress Management
Location: Remote (Preference for ability to travel to New Haven, CT headquarters)
Associate Director of Student Management position is for people who have a true passion in education and deep interest in interacting with, serving, and educating people with diverse cultural backgrounds. The major job duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Oversee and manage the progress of ~150 students
- Manage a team of part-time counselors
- Troubleshoot counselor/student interactions, fill in gaps in training
- Coordinate with our Director of Counselor Management to enhance quality of student experience
- Enhance communication between parents, students, and counselors; build and maintain trustworthy relationships with families and students
- Help troubleshoot families’ questions and concerns
- Work individually with some students as their primary counselor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Ideal candidates should also have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree preferred
- School or teaching experience
- Experience communicating with a variety of parents
- Management experience within education preferred
- Passionate and value education and student success
- Possess great communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented and diligent
- Proactive, trustworthy and have an impeccable work ethic
Company Overview: InGenius Prep (www.inGeniusprep.cn) was founded six years ago by three law students at Harvard and Yale. In that time, the company has grown to a team of more than 140 full-time employees, 400+ part-time employees, as well as offices in the U.S., China, Canada, and Korea.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. What distinguishes us from other companies is that our team includes more than 100 former deans, directors, and associate directors of admissions from many of the most selective schools in the country.
Our company is fast-paced and exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization. If you are looking for an exciting, intense, and rewarding employment opportunity, this is the place for you!