Assistant Director of Progress Management
Location: North America
Associate Director of Progress Management position is for people who have a true passion in education and deep interest in interacting with, serving, and educating people with diverse cultural backgrounds. The Associate Director will report to the company’s Director of Student Progress Management. The major job duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Manage our Academic Progress Managers team (up to 10 Progress Managers)
- Troubleshoot counselor/student interactions, fill in gaps in training
- Coordinator with our Director of Student Progress
- Manage students' progress in different programs related to personal development and college admissions
- Enhance communication between parents, students, former admission officers, and counselors; build and maintain trustworthy relationships with families and students
- Help troubleshoot families’ questions and concerns
- Design curriculum related to academic planning and application
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Ideal candidates should also have:
- Native-like fluency in Mandarin
- Management experience within education and preferably study abroad industry
- Bachelor’s degree, English or Education major is preferred
- Master’s degree preferred
- Passionate and value education and student success
- Possess great English and communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented and diligent
- Respect deadlines
- Proactive, trustworthy and have an impeccable work ethic
- Previous experience or knowledge of US education and college application is a plus
Company Overview: InGenius Prep (www.inGeniusprep.cn) was founded eight years ago by three law students at Harvard and Yale. In that time, the company has grown to a team of more than 150 full-time employees, 500 part-time employees, as well as offices in the U.S., China, Canada and Korea.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. What distinguishes us from other companies is that our team includes more than 100 former deans, directors, and associate directors of admissions from many of the most selective schools in the country.
Our company is fast-paced and exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization. If you are looking for an exciting, intense, and rewarding employment opportunity, this is the place for you!