Business Development Associate
Location: New Haven, CT, Various China Cities, Canada, Korea
Job Type: Full Time
Business Development Associates will work on establishing new operations, locating and forming corporate partnerships within each of our Markets, assisting in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns, and assist in the development of our sales workflow. This is a position for someone intrepid, with a strong entrepreneurial bent, and who takes a ton of initiative. If you are looking for an exciting, rewarding employment opportunity, this is the place for you!
- Identify and establish new business opportunities and partners.
- Coordinate marketing and networking events
- Conduct market research and identify potential clients and business partners
- Cultivate strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Work closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Develop and implement sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyze sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required
- Do direct sales
- Must be a strong written and oral communicator
- Must have experience with sales or corporate development
- Ideally would have experience related to one of the following: business development, sales/marketing, or operations of educational organizations
- Must be a talented and experienced public speaker
- Must be positive, energetic, and outgoing
Company Overview: a Fast-Growing Educational Startup!
InGenius Prep was founded 6 years ago by law students at Harvard and Yale. In that time, the company has grown to a team of more than 130 full-time employees, 200 part-time employees, as well as offices in the U.S., Canada, China, Korea.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. Our company is fast-paced and exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization.