Business Development Associate
Location: Seoul, Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Chengdu, Shenzhen, or Guangzhou, China
Job Type: Full Time
InGenius is a fast-growing educational start-up founded by yalies. This is an exciting work opportunity in China!
Business development associates will work on establishing new offices, locating and forming corporate partnerships throughout China, assisting in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns, and assist in the development of our sales workflow. This is a position for someone intrepid, with a strong entrepreneurial bent, and who takes a ton of initiative.
- Native fluency in Mandarin OR Korean.
- Ideally would have experience related to one of the following: business development, market analysis, sales/marketing, or operations of educational organizations.
- Must be a talented and experienced public speaker.
- Must be positive, energetic, and outgoing.
- Form partnerships with education companies, schools, financial institutions, parents groups, as well as other organizations.
- Coordinate marketing events and other recruiting events with partnering organizations or individuals.
- Generate interest in company services and programs through community outreach and networking.
- Discuss services and programs 1-on-1 with families and/or students to increase enrollment.
About InGenius Prep: A Fast Growing Education Startup
InGenius Prep (www.inGeniusprep.com)was founded five years ago by law students at Harvard and Yale. In that time, the company has grown to a team of more than 100 full-time employees, 200 part-time employees, as well as nine offices in the U.S., Canada, China, and Korea.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. What distinguishes us from other companies is that our team includes more than 100 former deans, directors, and associate directors of admissions from many of the most selective schools in the country.