China Community Manager at Fast-Growing Educational Startup!
Location: Shanghai, China
Job Type: Full Time
We are looking for a highly motivated, qualified Community Manager to join our marketing team in China. Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. The Community Manager should be a “people person” with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community. Ultimately, the Community Manager will act as the face and voice of our brand while managing community communications.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts (WeChat, WeChat groups, Weibo, Zhihu, etc)
- Host and facilitate meaningful discussion in WeChat Groups
- Coordinate marketing and content creation efforts with other members of the team
- Coordinate across offices for event marketing purposes
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Liaise with education and business development departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Must have native-like fluency in Chinese speaking and writing
- Must be a hard worker
- Proven work experience as a community or social media manager
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Must be creative, diligent, and self-motivated
- Must be extremely proficient with social media platforms (WeChat, Weibo, Zhihu, etc.)
Company Overview: InGenius Prep was founded 5 years ago by law students at Harvard and Yale. In that time, the company has grown to a team of more than 90 full-time employees, 200 part-time employees, as well as offices in the U.S., Canada, China, Korea.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. Our company is fast-paced and exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization. If you are looking for an exciting, intense, and rewarding employment opportunity, this is the place for you!