Director of Sales and Marketing
Location: Beijing or Shanghai, China.
Job Type: Full Time
InGenius Prep is a fast-growing educational start-up founded by Yalies. Literati, LLC is a subsidiary of InGenius that focuses on experiential learning, including: academic internships (with professors), professional internships, summer programs, educational bootcamps, soft skill development, etc.
The Director of Sales and Marketing will work directly with our Chief Strategy Officer on b2b partnerships, corporate sales, assisting in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns, and overall business development strategy.
This is a position for someone intrepid, with a strong entrepreneurial bent, and who takes a ton of initiative. This role includes a significant amount of travel to other cities in China and East Asia (Seoul, Singapore, etc.).
- Native fluency in Mandarin.
- Experience related to one of the following: business development, sales/marketing, or operations of educational organizations.
- Must be a talented and experienced public speaker.
- Must be positive, energetic, and outgoing.
- Must be extremely hardworking.
- Form partnerships with education companies, schools, financial institutions, parents groups, as well as other organizations.
- Coordinate marketing events and other recruiting events with partnering organizations or individuals.
- Generate interest in company services and programs through community outreach and networking.
- Negotiate contracts with partners alongside company CSO.
First-year compensation will range from $55,000 - $90,000 depending on qualifications and performance. Please inquire.
About InGenius Prep: A Fast Growing Education Startup
InGenius Prep (www.inGeniusprep.cn) was founded five years ago by law students at Harvard and Yale. In that time, the company has grown to a team of more than 115 full-time employees, 200 part-time employees, as well as nine offices in the U.S., Canada, China, and Korea.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. What distinguishes us from other companies is that our team includes more than 100 former deans, directors, and associate directors of admissions from many of the most selective schools in the country.