Director of Student Innovation
The Director of Student Innovation is mostly responsible for helping students launch and manage new organizations - such as nonprofits, for-profits, and media platforms - training the next generation of student leaders. This role will include 1-on-1 mentorship as well as the development of curriculum to assist students in building their orgs. Once a student graduates, the Director of Student Innovation will transfer ownership of the organizations to new students in our network, helping to create a self-sustaining ecosystem of activities and student-run orgs. This is a position for someone with both a strong entrepreneurial and educational bent, and who takes a ton of initiative.
- Native fluency in Mandarin preferred
- Solid business development experience building/growing a startup company
- Must have top Undergrad or Graduate education experience in the US
- Must have some experience in tutoring, teaching, counseling, or writing instruction
- You’re a confident, articulate public speaker
- You’re positive, energetic, outgoing, and motivated to be successful
- Great communication skills
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Proactive and trustworthy with impeccable work ethic
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, a ton of energy, and initiative
- Familiarity with Studying Abroad Industry in China is a plus
- Oversee company leadership programs
- Serve as an "entrepreneur in residence" who will hold office hours for current and past students, who you will help mentor
- Product development, work on new curriculum for students and other faculty
- Help students launch, manage organizations and maintain a good relationship with them
- Other administrative duties given by supervisor
About InGenius Prep: A Fast Growing Education Company
InGenius Prep (www.inGeniusprep.com) was founded eight years ago by law students at Harvard and Yale. In that time, the company has grown to a team of more than 150 full-time employees, 500 part-time employees, as well as nine offices in the U.S., Canada, China, and Korea.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. What distinguishes us from other companies is that our team includes more than 100 former deans, directors, and associate directors of admissions from many of the most selective schools in the country.
Our company is fast-paced and exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization. If you are looking for an exciting, intense, and rewarding employment opportunity, this is the place for you!