Head of Office - Toronto
Location: Toronto, Canada
Job Type: Full Time
The Office Head will work on hiring, training, and managing new employees, locating and forming corporate partnerships throughout this region, assisting in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns, and assist in the development of our sales workflow. This is a position for someone intrepid, with a strong entrepreneurial bent, and who takes a ton of initiative.
- Must be fluent in Mandarin
- Must have experience related to one of the following: admissions counseling, business development, market analysis, sales/marketing, or operations of educational organizations
- Must be a talented and experienced public speaker
- Hire, train, and manage new employees
- Generate interest in company services and programs through community outreach and networking
- Form partnerships with education companies, schools, financial institutions, parents groups, as well as other organizations
- Organize and host marketing events and other recruiting events with company partners and individuals
- Discuss services and programs 1-on-1 with families and/or students to increase enrollment
- Oversee day-to-day office operations
InGenius Prep (www.inGeniusprep.cn)
was founded over 5 years ago by three law students at Yale and Harvard. In that time, the company has grown to a team of over 100 full-time employees, and over 200 part-time employees, as well as offices in the U.S., China, Korea and Canada.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. InGenius Prep is fast-paced and exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization. If you are looking for an exciting, lively, and
rewarding employment opportunity, this is the place for you!