Hong Kong Business Development Associate
We’re looking for a Business Development Associate to join our newest office in Hong Kong. This person will help us identify business opportunities to expand our presence in the Hong Kong market and make sales to grow our Hong Kong revenue. They will work with the Senior Managing Director to establish and grow our Hong Kong office. This will include setting up corporate partnerships throughout Hong Kong as well as delivering marketing events. This is a position for someone intrepid, with a strong entrepreneurial bent, who takes a ton of initiative.
- Native fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin
- Bachelor’s Degree (from a Hong Kong or US/UK University is a huge plus!)
- Ideally 2-3+ years of experience in one of the following: business development, market analysis, sales/marketing, networking, and operations of educational organizations
- Preferably familiar with Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, WeChat, and other social media platforms
- Strong written skills and a creative eye for digital content
- Talented and experienced public speaker who enjoys networking
- Must be positive, energetic, and outgoing
- Partner with education companies, schools, financial institutions, parents groups, as well as other organizations
- Coordinate marketing events and other recruiting events with partnering organizations or individuals
- Create digital content for use on social media platforms
- Research networking opportunities and participate in partnership outreach
- Generate interest in company services and programs through social media, community outreach, and networking
- Discuss services and programs 1-on-1 with families and/or students to increase enrollment
- Facilitate the sales process of enrolling students
About InGenius Prep: A Fast Growing Education Company
InGenius Prep (www.inGeniusprep.com) was founded eight years ago by law students at Harvard and Yale. In that time, the company has grown to a team of more than 150 full-time employees, 500 part-time employees, as well as nine offices in the U.S., Canada, China, and Korea.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. What distinguishes us from other companies is that our team includes more than 100 former deans, directors, and associate directors of admissions from many of the most selective schools in the country.
Send your resume to [email protected]