Korea Business Development and Marketing Specialist
Location: Seoul, Korea
Job Type: Full Time
The Korea Business Development and Marketing Specialist will be responsible for lead generation and growing the company’s online and offline presence. This person will create relationship-based marketing/business development strategies within the Seoul market. We’re looking for someone who will be active in establishing contacts with schools, hagwons (academies), banks, services, and other companies. Additionally, this role will develop and execute online and offline marketing campaigns. This is a job for someone eager to get extensive experience in marketing and business development, while working in a challenging, yet collaborative environment. If you’re a confident public speaker with an entrepreneurial bent, who has a proactive approach, we need to talk!
- Native Korean speaker
- Ideally would have experience related to one of the following: business development, market analysis, sales/marketing, or operations of educational organizations
- Must be extremely proficient in social media platforms
- Must have strong time management skills
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and business development
- Must be a talented and confident public speaker
- Must be hardworking, positive, energetic, and outgoing
- Form partnerships with education companies, schools, academies, financial institutions, parents groups, as well as other organizations
- Coordinate marketing events and other recruiting events with partnering organizations or individuals
- Generate interest in company services and programs through community outreach and networking
- Discuss services and programs 1-on-1 with families and/or students to increase enrollment
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experience with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels: content creation, paid ads, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, and much more
- Oversee in-house and partner presentations, RSVPs, and event success
- Research and attend industry events - expos, networking events, etc
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our social platforms and website
Company Overview: A Fast-Growing Educational Startup!
InGenius Prep was founded 5 years ago by law students at Harvard and Yale. In that time, the company has grown to a team of more than 100 full-time employees, 200 part-time employees, as well as offices in the U.S., Canada, China, and Korea.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. Our company is fast-paced and exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization. If you are looking for an exciting, intense, and rewarding employment opportunity, this is the place for you!