Korea Marketing Manager
Location: Seoul, Korea
Job Type: Full Time
The Korea Marketing Manager will be responsible for lead generation and growing the company’s online and offline presence. The Marketing Manager will develop and executive online and offline marketing campaigns, and will work on developing partnerships and relationships. This is a position for someone eager to get extensive experience in marketing and business development, while working in a challenging yet collaborative environment. If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk!
- Must have native-like fluency in Korean speaking and writing
- Must be a hard worker
- Must be outgoing, creative, diligent, and self-motivated
- Must be extremely proficient with social media platforms
- Must have strong time-management skills
- Experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified leads to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, paid ads, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, and much more
- Oversee in-house and partner presentations, RSVPs, and event success
- Research and attend industry events - expos, networking events, etc
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our social platforms and website
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players
- Allocate/invest marketing budget funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
Company Overview: A Fast-Growing Educational Startup!
InGenius Prep was founded 5 years ago by law students at Harvard and Yale. In that time, the company has grown to a team of more than 100 full-time employees, 200 part-time employees, as well as offices in the U.S., Canada, China, and Korea.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. Our company is fast-paced and exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization. If you are looking for an exciting, intense, and rewarding employment opportunity, this is the place for you!