Managing Director of Canada
The Managing Director will work on establishing new offices, hiring, training, and managing new employees, locating and forming corporate partnerships throughout their region, assisting in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns, and assist in the development and execution of our sales work flow. This is a position for someone intrepid, with a strong entrepreneurial bent, and who takes a ton of initiative.
- Must have at least three years of experience in the education industry, ideally within the Study Abroad industry.
- Must have a degree from a US University.
- Must be a talented and experienced public speaker.
- Must have experience with business development, marketing, and/or sales.
- Must have management experience.
Salary and Compensation:
First year salary will range from approximately $100,000 - $130,000 (CAD), and will increase significantly each year along with regional growth for the company.
InGenius Prep (www.inGeniusprep.cn) was founded six years ago by three law students at Yale and Harvard. In that time, the company has grown to a team of nearly 150 full-time employees, 300 part-time employees, as well as eleven offices in the U.S., Canada, China, and Korea.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. Our company is fast-paced and exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization. If you are looking for an exciting, intense, and rewarding employment opportunity, this is the place for you!