Marketing Manager (Korea)
Location: Seoul, Korea
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for lead generation and growing the company’s online and offline presence. The Marketing Manager will report to the Managing Director of Korea. This is a position for someone eager to get extensive experience in marketing and business development, while working in a challenging yet collaborative environment.
- Assist the Managing Director in formulating and implementing marketing strategy and tactics to promote our company and drive qualified leads to our front door
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our social media platforms: Naver blog, KakaoTalk Channel, YouTube, etc.
- Create marketing contents: brochures, flyers, blogs, graphics, etc.
- Plan and execute online and offline events, such as webinars and presentations
- Deploy full-cycle marketing campaigns (start to finish)
- Research and attend industry events - expos, networking events, etc.
- Build strategic partnerships with key industry players
- Oversee in-house and partner presentations, RSVPs, and event success
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels: content creation, paid ads, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, and much more
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Support the sales process of enrolling students
- Native fluency in Korean, both written and oral
- Outgoing, creative, diligent, and self-motivated
- Strong public speaker
- Experience in marketing (campus involvement, internships, etc)
- Experience in social media platforms (Naver, KakaoTalk, etc.)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing
- Knowledge of the education industry is preferred
InGenius Prep (www.InGeniusPrep.com) was founded in 2012 by three law students at Harvard and Yale. In that time, the company has grown to a team of more than 150 full-time employees and 500 part-time employees, with offices in the U.S., China, Canada and Korea.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. What distinguishes us from other companies is that our team includes more than 100 former deans, directors, and associate directors of admissions from many of the most selective schools in the country.
Our company is fast-paced and exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization. If you are looking for an exciting, intense, and rewarding employment opportunity, this is the place for you!