Marketing Manager (Toronto or Vancouver)
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for lead generation and growing the company’s online and offline presence. The Marketing Specialist will develop and execute online and offline marketing campaigns, in addition to developing corporate partnerships. This is a position for someone eager to get extensive experience in marketing and business development, while working in a challenging, yet collaborative environment. If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk!
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified leads to our front door
- Deploy successful, full cycle marketing campaigns (start to finish)
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels: content creation, paid ads, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, and much more
- Create marketing content: blogs, email marketing, ebooks, flyers, graphics, etc
- Plan and execute online events, such as webinars
- Oversee in-house and partner presentations, RSVPs, and event success
- Research and attend industry events: expos, networking events, etc
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our social platforms and website
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players
- Allocate/invest marketing budget funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Support the sales process of enrolling students
- Must be a strong written and oral communicator
- Strong public speaker
- Must be a hard worker and eager to learn
- Must be outgoing, creative, diligent, and self-motivated
- Must be extremely proficient with social media platforms
- Must have strong time-management skills
- Experience in marketing (campus involvement, internships, etc.)
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing
Company Overview: InGenius Prep was founded 6 years ago by law students at Harvard and Yale. In that time, the company has grown to a team of more than 130 full-time employees, 200 part-time employees, as well as offices in the U.S., Canada, China, Korea.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. Our company is fast-paced and exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization. If you are looking for an exciting, intense, and rewarding employment opportunity, this is the place for you!
Send your resume to [email protected] - feel free to include links to your social media platforms or blog(s).