The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for lead generation and growing the company’s online and offline presence. The Marketing Specialist will develop and execute online and offline marketing campaigns, in addition to developing corporate partnerships. This is a position for someone eager to get extensive experience in marketing and business development, while working in a challenging, yet collaborative environment. If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk!
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified leads to our front door
- Deploy successful, full cycle marketing campaigns (start to finish)
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels: content creation, paid ads, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, and much more
- Create marketing content: blogs, email marketing, ebooks, flyers, graphics, etc
- Plan and execute online events, such as webinars
- Oversee in-house and partner presentations, RSVPs, and event success
- Research and attend industry events: expos, networking events, etc
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our social platforms and website
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players
- Allocate/invest marketing budget funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Support the sales process of enrolling students
- Must be a strong written and oral communicator
- Strong public speaker
- Must be a hard worker and eager to learn
- Must be outgoing, creative, diligent, and self-motivated
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be extremely proficient with social media platforms
- Must have strong time-management skills
- Experience in marketing (campus involvement, internships, etc.)
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing
- Must have 1-2 years of experience in Google Ads, and/or email campaigns
- Fluent in Mandarin
Company Overview: a Fast-Growing Educational Company!
InGenius Prep was founded in 2013 by law students at Harvard and Yale. Since then, the company has grown to a team of more than 150 full-time employees, 500 part-time employees, as well as offices in the U.S., Canada, China, Korea and more.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. Our company is fast-paced and exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization.