Office Director - Montreal
The Office Director will work on establishing new operations, forming corporate partnerships, assisting in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns, and assisting in the development of our sales workflow throughout the Montreal area,
while working closely with the Managing Director of Canada.
This is a position for someone intrepid, with a strong entrepreneurial bent, and who takes a ton of initiative. If you are looking for an exciting, rewarding employment opportunity, this is the place for you!
● Grow B2B partnerships, B2C channels (such as WeChat groups), and other partners/affiliates
● Meet with families, follow up with leads individually, build personal connections with leads
● Facilitate sales with students and parents by conducting evaluations
● Assist in marketing events: logistic preparation, preparing content, follow up with parents via WeChat, present
content to potential clients
● Establish and maintain corporate partnerships
● 15% mostly local travel, 85% remote within Montreal area
● Native-like fluency in Mandarin
● Proficiency in French is a big plus!
● Must have experience in the education industry, ideally within the Study Abroad or Admissions Consulting
industry. can also substitute education experience with a great deal of sales/recruitment/enrollment experience
● Must be a strong written and oral communicator
● Must have experience with sales or corporate development
● Must be a talented and experienced public speaker
● Must be positive, energetic, and outgoing
● Must be based in Montreal, or be willing to relocate to Montreal with previous Montreal residency
Total Compensation: $80k+.
Company Overview: a Fast-Growing Educational Company! InGenius Prep was founded 7 years ago by law students at Harvard and Yale. In that time, the company has grown to a team of more than 150 full-time employees, 500 part-time employees, as well as offices in the U.S., Canada, China, Korea.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. Our company is fast-paced
and exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization.
To Apply: Send your resume to Lia Helfin, HR Manager, at [email protected]