Office Director - Shenzhen
The Office Director will work on establishing new operations, locating and forming corporate partnerships throughout Shenzhen, assisting in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns, and assist in the development of our sales workflow. This is a position for someone intrepid, with a strong entrepreneurial bent, and who takes a ton of initiative. If you are looking for an exciting, rewarding employment opportunity, this is the place for you!
- Deal with leads on an individual basis.
- Meet with families, follow up with leads, build personal connections with leads
- Facilitate sales with students and parents by conducting evaluations.
- Assist in marketing events: logistic preparation, preparing content, follow up with parents via WeChat, present content to potential clients
- Facilitate direct sales
- Establish and maintain corporate partnerships
- Native Mandarin and/or Cantonese speaker
- At least two years of experience in the education industry in SZ
- Must be a strong written and oral communicator
- Must have experience with sales or corporate development
- Ideally would have experience related to one of the following: business development, sales/marketing, or operations of educational organizations
- Must be a talented and experienced public speaker
- Must be positive, energetic, and outgoing
Company Overview: a Fast-Growing Educational Company!
InGenius Prep was founded 7 years ago by law students at Harvard and Yale. In that time, the company has grown to a team of more than 150 full-time employees, 500 part-time employees, as well as offices in the U.S., Canada, China, Korea.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. Our company is fast-paced and exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization.