Part-Time Former Admissions Officer - Graduate & PhD Programs
We are looking for Former Admissions Officers who will be part of our team to support students applying to graduate or PhD programs. Former Admissions Officers direct the strategy of student applications and extracurricular profiles. The ideal candidate will approach the work with a student-centered educational philosophy.
- Admissions experience focused on reading graduate-level applications
- Must have read applications and made acceptance decisions on applications
- Must be a phenomenal writer
- Must be extremely hard-working
- Masters and/or PhD is optional, but a big bonus
- Undergraduate or high school teaching experience is optional, but a big bonus
- 1-on-1 counseling with students applying to medical school to build their extra-curricular profiles and applications
- Meet remotely with students
- Share admissions content expertise to direct the strategy of students’ profiles
- Provide feedback to foster students’ independent writing skills
- Provide comprehensive support to students as they prepare their applications
- Generate creative trajectories and projects for students’ extracurricular development
- Collaborate with a team of up to three counselors to support each student’s progress
InGenius Prep (www.ingeniusprep.com) was founded seven years ago by law students at Harvard and Yale. In that time, the company has grown to a team of more than 150 full-time employees, 300 part-time employees, as well as offices in the U.S., China, Canada and Korea.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. What distinguishes us from other companies is that our team includes more than 100 former deans, directors, and associate directors of admissions from many of the most selective schools in the country.
Our company is fast-paced and exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization. If you are looking for an exciting, intense, and rewarding employment opportunity, this is the place for you!