Part-Time Graduate Coach (Medical)
We are looking for Graduate Coaches who will primarily service students applying to Medical School in the US. Graduate Coaches work directly with students, helping them with medical school applications and extracurricular profiles.
- You are currently enrolled in, or have graduated from Medical School
- Must have both strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Tutoring, teaching, counseling, or writing instruction - ideally within the medical industry and/or area of study is a bonus, but not necessary
- Admissions experience at the undergraduate or graduate level is not necessary, but a big bonus
- 1-on-1 counseling with medical school applicants to build their extra-curricular profiles and applications
- Meet remotely with students
- Edit essays and provide feedback to foster students’ independent writing skills
- Provide comprehensive support to students as they prepare their applications
- Generate creative trajectories and projects for students’ extracurricular development
- Collaborate with a team of up to three counselors to support each student’s progress
InGenius Prep (www.inGeniusprep.com) was founded six years ago by law students at Harvard and Yale. In that time, the company has grown to a team of more than 150 full-time employees, 300 part-time employees, as well as offices in the U.S., China, Canada and Korea.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. What distinguishes us from other companies is that our team includes more than 100 former deans, directors, and associate directors of admissions from many of the most selective schools in the country.
Our company is fast-paced and exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization. If you are looking for an exciting, intense, and rewarding employment opportunity, this is the place for you!