Part-Time Graduate Coach (UK) - History
We are looking for Part-Time Graduate Coaches who will primarily service students applying to History programs in the U.K. Our Graduate Coaches work directly with students through a holistic, collaborative process on building their applications for colleges as well as exemplifying their extracurricular strengths and interests in a diversity of fields and majors and applying them to unique and practical experiences.
This is a remote position, perfect for someone who is looking to take their experience of applying to graduate school for the first time and giving back to a diverse population of talented students from around the world.
- History undergraduate degree from a top U.K. university
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Tutoring, teaching, counseling, or writing instruction is a plus, but not required
- Must feel comfortable with working remotely and using a variety of telecommunication resources
- Experience working with students from diverse populations
- 1-on-1 counseling with graduate school applicants to build their extra-curricular profiles and applications
- Meet remotely with students
- Edit essays and provide feedback to foster students’ independent writing skills
- Provide comprehensive support to students as they prepare their applications
- Generate creative and practical professional experience and projects for students’ extracurricular activities
- Collaborate with a team of up to three counselors and a Senior Counselor Mentor to support each student’s progress
InGenius Prep (www.ingeniusprep.com) was founded eight years ago by law students at Harvard and Yale. In that time, the company has grown to a team of more than 150 full-time employees, 500 part-time employees, as well as offices in the U.S., China, Canada and Korea. Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. What
distinguishes us from other companies is that our team includes more than 100 former deans, directors, and associate directors of admissions from many of the most selective schools in the country.
Our company is fast-paced and exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization. If you are looking for an exciting, intense, and rewarding employment opportunity, this is the place for you!