Scholar Launch - Enrollment Counselor
Location: Remote: Ideally New York, but otherwise anywhere on EST
Enrollment Counselors will work on recruitment and sales, as well as assisting in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns. This is a position for someone intrepid, with solid sales experience, and a strong entrepreneurial bent. If you are looking for an exciting, rewarding employment opportunity, this is the place for you!
- Deal with leads on an individual basis
- Meet with families, follow up with leads, build personal connections with leads
- Facilitate sales with students and parents by conducting consultations
- Assist in marketing events: logistic preparation, preparing content, follow up with parents via WeChat, present content to potential clients
- Travel is 15% or less
- Facilitate direct sales
- Must be a strong written and oral communicator
- Must have experience with sales or corporate development
- Must be positive, energetic, and outgoing
- Must be able to legally work in the US or Canada
About Scholar Launch:
Scholar Launch was founded in 2019 by a cadre of educators and professionals from hundreds of the world’s most esteemed universities, companies, and other centers of learning. We are committed to teaching and mentorship in order to launch the next generation of scholars, leaders, and global citizens into their futures prepared to adapt and flourish.
To Apply: Send your resume to Lia Heflin HR and recruiting Manager, [email protected]