We are searching for creative PhD and Postdoctoral candidates to work as teaching assistants (TA's) for motivated high school students from around the world who are participating in short-term academic projects.
TA's work one-on-one with students to support a Faculty Advisor leading each small group course or one-on-one project. Through remote video call meetings and written feedback, TA's will guide students on their individualized projects and studies that will help them deepen their knowledge in a chosen academic field.
- PhD from a top university or program
- Teaching experience at college or high school level.
- Ability to work remotely via video chat software.
- Strong communication skills and ability to connect with students and InGenius Prep staff remotely.
- Passion for teaching and engaging with high school and college students.
- Experience working with international students or English Language Learners.
- Experience collaborating with academic faculty who are leaders in their fields.
- Work one-on-one with high school students to support them in the completion of their academic or research project.
- Support a Faculty Advisor/Academic Mentor throughout an 8- to 12-week mentorship.
- Meet virtually with students over the course of 6 sessions.