Business Development Associate
Job Description: Business Development Associates will work on locating, establishing and forming new corporate partnerships throughout the US to boost growth and sales of our US division. This position is for someone highly independent, driven and with a strong passion for sales. If you are looking for an exciting, rewarding employment opportunity, this is the place for you!
- Identify and establish new business opportunities and partners in the US
- Conduct market research and identify potential clients and business partners
- Cultivate strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Lead weekly online webinars via Zoom to inform & attract potential clients
- Analyze & optimize online sales presentations to increase revenue
- Coordinate and host networking events to grow our client base
- Work closely with team members across departments to implement growth strategies
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans
- Draft business partnership agreements, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required
- Utilize and maintain client information in our CRM database
- Do direct sales
- Must be a strong written and oral communicator
- Must have experience with sales or corporate development
- Ideally would have experience related to one of the following: business development, sales/marketing, or operations of educational organizations
- Must be a talented and experienced public speaker
- Must be positive, energetic, and outgoing
- Must be independent & driven to hit sales quotas
- Must be able to legally work in the US
Company Overview: a Fast-Growing Educational Company!
InGenius Prep was founded in 2013 by law students at Harvard and Yale. Since then, the company has grown to a team of more than 150 full-time employees, 500 part-time employees, as well as offices in the U.S., Canada, China, Korea and more.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. Our company is fast-paced and exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization.
Compensation: $40k base salary, plus sales commissions
To Apply: Send your resume to Lia Helfin, HR Manager, at [email protected]