So You Want to Attend Yale Law School? Lessons From Nearly Two Decades in the Yale Law School Admissions Office
Building your candidacy for top law schools takes time. Whether you just entered college or are about to graduate, it’s never too early to start preparing.
If you're wondering what it takes to get into top law schools, Jean Webb has answers for you. As the Director of Admissions at Yale Law School for 17 years, Jean knows exactly what law school admissions officers want. Download this eBook to find out how to boost your chances of acceptance directly from someone who made admissions decisions at YLS!
In this eBook, Jean answers the following questions:
- What is the most important question when considering where to apply to law school?
- How do I decide where to apply?
- Does it matter what college I attended for my undergraduate degree?
- What should my major be in college?
- Are LSAT scores really that important?
- What are the best extracurricular activities for a law school application?
- And more!
Meet the author
Admissions Expert, InGenius Prep
Former Director of Admissions, Yale Law School
For 17 years, Jean was the Director of Admissions at Yale Law School. As a senior member of the admissions team, her duties included management, planning, strategy, and file-reading. Jean particularly enjoys talking with applicants about discerning the right path for their law school journey.