A Step-By-Step Guide to the Medical School Application Cycle
The medical school application process has dozens of components to keep in order. With three rigorous phases over the course of a year, it’s crucial to understand what lies ahead. So, when should you begin? How does the process work? Watch our webinar for a step-by-step guide of it all!
During this presentation, we will cover:
- A comprehensive overview of every application stage
- Action points for making your primary application impressive
- Preparation for secondary application themes
- Sample interview questions and MMI scenarios
- Common mistakes to avoid throughout the process
Watch Phillip Kim, a Former Admissions Committee Member from Harvard Medical School, so that you’re prepared for all parts of the admissions cycle!