Part - TimeGraduate Coach - Finance
We are looking for Part-Time Graduate Coaches who will primarily service students applying to Graduate Schools in the US. Our Graduate Coaches work directly with students through a holistic, collaborative process on building their applications for colleges as well as exemplifying their extracurricular strengths and interests in a diversity of fields and majors and applying them to unique and practical experiences.
This is a remote position, perfect for someone who is looking to take their experience of applying to graduate school for the first time, and giving back to a diverse population of talented students from around the world.
- Master’s degree required, PhD highly desired
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Tutoring, teaching, counseling, or writing instruction in area of study is a plus,
- but not required
- Must feel comfortable with working remotely and using a variety of telecommunication resources
- Experience working with students from diverse populations
- Background in STEM, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Medical School, Law School and UK schools is highly desired
- Bilingual in Mandarin/English
- 1-on-1 counseling with graduate school applicants to build their extra-curricular
- profiles and applications
- Meet remotely with students
- Edit essays and provide feedback to foster students’ independent writing skills
- Provide comprehensive support to students as they prepare their applications
- Generate creative and practical professional experience and projects for students’ extracurricular activities
- Collaborate with a team of up to three counselors and a Senior Counselor Mentor to support each student’s progress
InGenius Prep (www.inGeniusprep.cn)was founded six years ago by law students at Harvard and Yale. In that time, the company has grown to a team of more than 130 full-time employees, 200 part-time employees, as well as offices in the U.S., China, Canada and Korea.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. What distinguishes us from other companies is that our team includes more than 100 former deans, directors, and associate directors of admissions from many of the most selective schools in the country.