Social Media Manager - China
Location: Shenzhen, China
We are looking for a highly motivated, creative individual with a passion for growing and connecting with our online community. The Social Media Manager is a position for someone eager to get extensive experience in marketing and business development, while working in a challenging yet collaborative environment.
- Must be an extremely hard worker
- Must write well
- Must be outgoing and social
- Must be extremely proficient with operating social media platforms (wechat, weibo, Bilibili, zhihu, xiao hong shu, tik-tok, etc.)
- Must be proficient with Picture Processing, Video Shooting and Video Editing
- Must have some background or experience in one or several of the following: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing, Lead Generation, Inbound Marketing, Content Marketing, Public Relations, Blogging
- Develop and manage online marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities on multiple social media platforms
- Brainstorm relevant content topics and complete various video creations independently and effectively
- Create, curate, and manage published content with graphic designer
- Develop and expand community and outreach/business development efforts
- Help oversee design of our branding (i.e. Facebook timeline cover, landing pages, blog covers, etc)
- Create editorial calendars and manage content planner
- Generate and share content daily
- Analyze campaigns and translate data into recommendations and plans for social, content marketing, SEO, etc.
- Compile reports for management comprised of marketing results
- Coordinate marketing and content creation efforts with other members of the team
Company Overview: A Fast Growing Education Startup
InGenius Prep was founded 8 years ago by law students at Harvard and Yale. In that time, the company has grown to a team of more than 150 full-time employees, 500 part-time employees, as well as offices in the U.S., China, Korea, and Canada.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. Our company is fast-paced and exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization. If you are looking for an exciting, intense, and rewarding employment opportunity, this is the place for you!
Send your resume to [email protected] - feel free to include links to your social media platforms or blog(s), if any.